Le club des bons vivants de Boston
Saturday, 22 March, 2003
"The best of Boston"
Hosted by Joan & Jean-François Louis
- from (long time Cambridge resident) Julia child's book: "From Julia Child's Kitchen"
- from Jasper White (Summer Shack) "Lobster at Home"
- inspired from Lynne Wilson's "Wilson Farm Country Cookbook"
Olive-crusted chicken breasts with puree of fennel and tomato
- from Todd English (Olives) "The Olives Table"
- a Lydia Shire (Locke-Ober) recipe from Ellen Brown's "Cooking With the New American Chefs"
A selection of Massachusetts Cheeses
Chocolate Espresso Torte
- from Jody Adams (Rialto) "In the Hands of a Chef"
Mead, As You Like It winery, Ashby, MA
Nashoba Dry Pear Wine
1999 MA Chardonnay, Westport Rivers
1997 Chablis, Coron
1997 Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, Von Strasser
Nashoba Peach Wine